A1 not the same:
He's different now that he's been to college.
- Australia has its own cultural identity, which is very different from that of Britain.
- You turn this dial to find a different radio station.
- We sell 32 different flavours of ice cream.
- Eggs are sorted into different sizes by a machine.
- The word 'flight' has two different meanings : a plane journey, and the act of running away.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
adverb uk /ˈdɪf.ər.ənt.li/ us /ˈdɪf.ɚ.ənt.li/
- If I could turn the clock back and do things differently, I would.
- If I'd had children I might have looked at things differently.
- As students of chemistry know, even small rearrangements of a molecule's structure can produce a compound that acts differently.
- The legal system operates very differently in the US and Britain.
- These figures work out differently each time I add them.