diplomatnoun [ C ]uk /ˈdɪp.lə.mæt/ us /ˈdɪp.lə.mæt/
a Spanish/British diplomat
- The deal is being authored by a Greek diplomat.
- The new government has expelled all foreign diplomats.
- The diplomats have been sent home because their embassy has become a nest of spies and espionage.
- Many diplomats attended a naval review to mark the anniversary of the end of the war.
- The terrorists were holding several British diplomats captive.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: