disbarverb [ T ]uk /dɪsˈbɑːr/ us /dɪsˈbɑːr/ -rr- specialized
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
Examples from literature
- 'Do you want to get me disbarred?' asked Gideon.
- I could be disbarred if I was lawyer for both sides.
- If the barrister accepted a fee from a man suing for justice, he was disbarred.
- If the thing became known I should probably be disbarred and lose my overalls for it.
- The first thing you know, you'll get disbarred for stirring up litigation.