disciplinenounuk us /ˈdɪs.ə.plɪn/
discipline noun (TRAINING)
- In some of these schools, army-style drills are used to instil a sense of discipline.
- The new teacher had failed to enforce any sort of discipline.
- Problems arise if the parents' approach to discipline is inconsistent.
- He's always harping on about lack of discipline.
- Several of the teachers were ineffectual at maintaining discipline.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
disciplineverbuk us /ˈdɪs.ə.plɪn/
discipline verb (PUNISH)
discipline verb (CONTROL)