disorganizedadjective(UK usually disorganised) uk /dɪˈsɔː.ɡə.naɪzd/ us /dɪˈsɔːr.ɡə.naɪzd/
- He's disorganized, inefficient, never there when you want him - in short, the man's hopeless.
- The house is a very disorganized at the moment because we're in the middle of redecorating.
- My desk is not actually as disorganized as it looks, you know!
- How can you find anything in such a disorganized office? You need to put some systems in place.
- She keeps her clothes is a disorganized heap in the corner of the room.
- a chicken and egg situation idiom
- all of a doodah idiom
- all over the place idiom
- at sea idiom
- not know what hit you idiom
- not know where/which way to turn idiom
- not know whether to laugh or cry idiom
- not know whether you are coming or going idiom
- off balance