dizzyadjectiveuk /ˈdɪz.i/ us /ˈdɪz.i/
dizzy adjective (FEELING)
- Someone who is suffering from sunstroke feels dizzy and has a high temperature, but does not sweat.
- Don't look down! You'll get dizzy.
- I keep having/getting dizzy spells.
- It seemed to happen all of a sudden - I felt dizzy and I just collapsed.
- "What were the patient's symptoms?" "She was dizzy and short of breath."
dizzy adjective (QUALITY)
- a chicken and egg situation idiom
- all of a doodah idiom
- all over the place idiom
- at sea idiom
- not know what hit you idiom
- not know where/which way to turn idiom
- not know whether to laugh or cry idiom
- not know whether you are coming or going idiom
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: