documentarynoun [C]uk /ˌdɒk.jəˈmen.tər.i/ us /ˌdɑː.kjəˈmen.t̬ɚ.i/
- We're compiling some facts and figures for a documentary on the subject.
- The documentary was made on location in the Gobi desert.
- The documentary presented us with a balanced view of the issue.
- The documentary went through all the graphic details of the operation in unsparing detail.
- The documentary was a misrepresentation of the truth and bore little resemblance to actual events.
documentaryadjective [before noun]uk /ˌdɒk.jəˈmen.tər.i/ us /ˌdɑː.kjəˈmen.t̬ɚ.i/
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: