Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
adverb uk /dɒɡˈmæt.ɪ.kəl.i/ us /dɑːɡˈmæt̬.ɪ.kəl.i/
Examples from literature
- Do not, however, be dogmatic or arbitrary in saying what you think.
- In the first place there was the element of dogmatic teaching.
- It is as foolish to deny as to assert his existence in a dogmatic and thoughtless manner.
- The differences which have arisen between us are due to blind imitations of dogmatic beliefs and adherence to ancestral forms of worship.
- There are many lines that could be spared from the book you were reading, she said, her voice primly firm and dogmatic.