driving licencenoun [ C ]uk /ˈdraɪ.vɪŋ ˌlaɪ.səns/ us /ˈdraɪ.vɪŋ ˌlaɪ.səns/ UK US driver's license, Australian English driver's licence
- Have you got any identification? A driving licence or cheque card will do.
- In Britain, the organization responsible for issuing driving licences is called the DVLC.
- I'm pleased to say that I'm now the proud possessor of a driving licence!
- You can't get a driving licence till you're seventeen in this country.
- I'm afraid your driving licence is invalid in Eastern Europe.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas