- We were always a bit dubious about the advantages these changes would actually bring.
- Let us think for a moment about the dubious benefits of nuclear technology.
- He's under investigation because of his dubious accounting practices.
- How exactly did they work out these figures? I think they're a bit dubious, personally.
- He was involved in some dubious activities in the past which his former colleagues have only hinted at.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
adverb uk /ˈdʒuː.bi.əs.li/ us /ˈduː.bi.əs.li/