dubiousadjectiveuk /ˈdjuː.bi.əs/ us /ˈduː-/
- We were always a bit dubious about the advantages these changes would actually bring.
- Let us think for a moment about the dubious benefits of nuclear technology.
- He's under investigation because of his dubious accounting practices.
- How exactly did they work out these figures? I think they're a bit dubious, personally.
- He was involved in some dubious activities in the past which his former colleagues have only hinted at.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: