earnverb [ I or T ]uk /ɜːn/ us /ɝːn/
I earn $80,000 a year.
C2 to get something that you deserve:
- As a personal trainer to the rich and famous, he earns over a million dollars a year.
- He earns a bit of extra pocket money by babysitting.
- Many people are more interested in job satisfaction than in earning large amounts of money.
- A person's gross income is the money they earn before tax is deducted from it.
- You should put the money in a savings account where it will earn interest.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: