easyadjectiveuk /ˈiː.zi/ us /ˈiː.zi/
easy adjective (NOT DIFFICULT)
- This machine is comparatively easy to use.
- This problem should be easy enough for someone who's done physics at A level.
- She doesn't find it easy to talk about her problems.
- The irregularity of English spelling means that it is easy to make mistakes.
- The booklet presents explains things in an easy, non-technical way.
- (as) easy as pie/ABC/anything/falling off a log idiom
- at the push of a button idiom
- at the stroke of a pen idiom
- be (all) downhill idiom
- be child's play idiom
- give/hand sth to sb on a (silver) platter idiom
- rocket science
- sb could do sth with one arm/hand tied behind his/her back idiom
easy adjective (COMFORTABLE)