economicaladjectiveuk /ˌiː.kəˈnɒm.ɪ.kəl/ /ek.əˈnɒm.ɪ.kəl/ us /ˌiː.kəˈnɑː.mɪ.kəl/ /ek.əˈnɑː.mɪ.kəl/
- A big car like that is not very economical on fuel, is it?
- You should buy ordinary everyday foodstuffs in bulk - it's more economical.
- I had to buy a new washing machine as it would not have been economical to get it repaired.
- She's very economical with the wrapping paper, isn't she? She cut it without an inch to spare.
- This central heating system is extremely economical to run.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: