He was eliminated in the third round of the competition.
- Water helps eliminate toxins from your system.
- Police have eliminated him from their enquiries.
- The virus can never be entirely eliminated from the body.
- The programme will minimize, though not eliminate, the problem.
- She hired an assassin to eliminate her rival.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
- be scattered to the four winds idiom
- cast sb/sth aside/away/off
- fling sth/sb out
- flush sth out
- free sb from/of sth
- throw sth away/out
- throw the baby out with the bathwater idiom
- toss sth aside
- toss sth out
- turf sth out
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: