equalitynoun [ U or C ]uk /iˈkwɒl.ə.ti/ us /iˈkwɑː.lə.t̬i/
equality between the sexes
- Civil rights include freedom, equality in law and in employment, and the right to vote.
- Gandhi was loved and revered for his unceasing struggle for freedom and equality.
- Sexual equality will not be achieved until there is more provision for childcare.
- We are committed to the ideal of equality.
- The commission discussed ways of combatting poverty and increasing social equality in the member countries.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas