essentialadjectiveuk /ɪˈsen.ʃəl/ us /ɪˈsen.ʃəl/
- The books on this list are essential reading for the course.
- Fresh fruit and vegetables form an essential part of a healthy diet.
- During the emergency, people stocked up on essential items like candles, medicines and tins of food.
- It's essential that she has this medicine every day.
- Computer literacy is becoming as essential as the ability to drive a car.
- a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do idiom
- be a question of doing sth idiom
- on a need-to-know basis idiom
- owe it to yourself idiom