What he's saying is essentially true.
- The book is essentially an exhortation to religious tolerance.
- Although she made intermittent movie appearances, she was essentially a stage actress.
- Alison's story is a reminder of how vulnerable women can be in what is still essentially a man's world.
- Their new album is essentially a collection of their greatest hits.
- They argue from time to time like any other couple but their relationship is essentially a happy one.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas