A2 extremely good:
The food was excellent.
- "Did you have any difficulty finding the theatre?" "No, your directions were excellent."
- The gallery has an excellent collection of modern art.
- The job offers excellent promotion prospects.
- The restaurant is well known for its friendly atmosphere and excellent service.
- Cycling is an excellent way to keep fit.
Sinónimos: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
adverb uk /ˈek.səl.ənt.li/ us /ˈek.səl.ənt.li/
- The children behaved excellently and should be very proud of themselves.
- I slept excellently after our walk yesterday.
- For such an inexperienced team, they played excellently.
- The group perform excellently together, giving a fine interpretation of the music.
- We looked at some excellently preserved fossils from the Jurassic period.