exclusiveadjectiveuk /ɪkˈskluː.sɪv/ us /ɪkˈskluː.sɪv/
exclusive adjective (ONLY FOR SOME)
- From our website you can watch exclusive video clips and audio clips.
- Being rich and being a Socialist are not mutually exclusive.
- For the programme, we were allowed exclusive access to the judges' private world.
- The two channels are fighting for exclusive rights to cover the championship.
- There is a danger of being exclusive if you're not willing to be flexible about different styles of worship.
exclusive adjective (NOT INCLUDING)