exhaustverb [ T ]uk /ɪɡˈzɔːst/ us /ɪɡˈzɑːst/
exhaust verb [ T ] (TIRE)
I've exhausted myself with all that cleaning.
- Take a break now, please - you mustn't exhaust yourself.
- Our plan was to exhaust the children at the park, so that they would sleep in the car.
- The effort of his ordeal completely exhausted him.
- Billy's heart was so weak that just climbing a few steps exhausted him.
- Please don't exhaust yourself cooking and cleaning for him, Granny - he can look after himself.
exhaust verb [ T ] (USE)
exhaustnoun [ U ]uk /ɪɡˈzɔːst/ us /ɪɡˈzɑːst/
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: