exoticadjectiveuk /ɪɡˈzɒt.ɪk/ us /ɪɡˈzɑː.t̬ɪk/
- The courtyard was full of exotic plants in terracotta pots.
- The menu described the dessert as 'a medley of exotic fruits'.
- We only had half an hour to see her before she was whisked off to some exotic location.
- Wherever does he get the money from to go on all these exotic journeys?
- She has rather a penchant for exotic clothes.
- alternative lifestyle
- be marked out as sth idiom
- be one in a million idiom
- be one of a kind idiom
- larger than life idiom