exploreverb [ I or T ]uk /ɪkˈsplɔːr/ us /ɪkˈsplɔːr/
to explore space
- Divers exploring the wreck managed to salvage some coins and jewellery.
- Nice is an excellent base for exploring the French Riviera.
- We went on an expedition to explore the flora and fauna of Hornchurch Wood.
- Virtual Reality aims to give us artificial worlds to explore, outside normal space and time.
- A website may have many different web pages for you to click on and explore.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas