extensionnounuk us /ɪkˈsten.ʃən/
extension noun (REACH)
- The planned extension to the motorway near London is going to cost over £4 million.
- The boss is refusing to let us have any extension on the deadline for this job.
- The new job would involve a significant extension to your current area of responsibility.
- The company was granted an extension allowing it to continue using the old trains for a further three months.
- After three extensions to his job contract, he was told they would not be renewing it again.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
extension noun (PHONE)
extension noun (COMPUTER)
extension noun (HAIR)
extension noun (BUILDING)