faintadjectiveuk /feɪnt/ us /feɪnt/
faint adjective (SLIGHT)
- The first faint signs of an agreement began to glimmer through.
- She heard a faint, almost imperceptible cry.
- They said the printing was too faint to reproduce well.
- She felt a faint stirring of envy when she heard that one of her colleagues had been promoted.
- A gap between the curtains admitted the faint glow of a street lamp.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
faint adjective (UNWELL)