faithful adjective (LOYAL)
a faithful friend
remain faithful to sth
- The band has a very large and faithful British following.
- Jim was a faithful, loving and considerate husband.
- That dog has been a faithful companion to me for ten years, and I will miss him dearly.
- The two women have been faithful friends ever since they met at university.
- I've been a faithful fan of the programme for as long as I can remember and never miss an episode.
faithful adjective (ACCURATE)
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: