false adjective (NOT REAL)
Sinónimos: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
false adjective (NOT TRUE)
under false pretences disapproving
- The politician was awarded £50 000 damages over false allegations made by the newspaper.
- The two men allege that the police forced them to make false confessions.
- His accusations were false, but they served to besmirch her reputation.
- Their promises lulled us into a false sense of security.
- The government's claim that it would reduce taxes proved false.
false adjective (NOT CORRECT)
B1 not correct:
"Three plus three is seven. True or false?" "False."