familiaradjectiveuk /fəˈmɪl.i.ər/ us /fəˈmɪl.i.jɚ/
familiar adjective (EASY TO RECOGNIZE)
- Her name is familiar, but I can't quite call to mind where I've heard it.
- I saw a few familiar faces among the crowd.
- He was a familiar figure on the lecture circuit.
- She looks familiar but I can't place her - did she use to work here?
- When the conversation turns to politics he's on familiar ground.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
familiar adjective (FRIENDLY)