featurenounuk /ˈfiː.tʃər/ us /ˈfiː.tʃɚ/
feature noun (QUALITY)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
feature noun (ARTICLE)
featureverb [I + adv/prep, T]uk /ˈfiː.tʃər/ us /ˈfiː.tʃɚ/
- His latest movie featured an all-star cast.
- Her latest fashion collection features shimmering iridescent materials.
- The concert features dancers, singers and musicians of all nationalities.
- He's been chosen to feature in the director's next movie.
- There are too many radio shows featuring idiots who call in and talk trash all day.