feelingnounuk /ˈfiː.lɪŋ/ us /ˈfiː.lɪŋ/
feeling noun (SENSE)
feeling noun (EMOTION)
feeling noun (OPINION)
- There is a danger that anger at the new law may turn into anti-government feeling.
- The general feeling at the meeting was that a vote should be taken.
- The feeling among the grassroots of the Party is that the leaders are not radical enough.
- It's my feeling that the money spent on drug prohibition would be better spent on information and education.
- There is a feeling in some quarters that a change is needed.