figurenoun [C]uk /ˈfɪɡ.ər/ us /-jʊr/
figure noun [C] (NUMBER)
- The anticipated inflation figure is lower than last month's.
- These figures are expressed as a percentage of the total.
- This month's sales figures offer a glimmer of hope for the depressed economy.
- These figures mean that almost 7% of the working population is unemployed.
- The lawn was laid out in the form of the figure eight.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
figure noun [C] (SHAPE)
figure noun [C] (PICTURE)
figureverbuk /ˈfɪɡ.ər/ us /-jʊr/
figure verb (EXPECT)
figure verb (APPEAR)