finaladjectiveuk /ˈfaɪ.nəl/ us /ˈfaɪ.nəl/
- The project is in its final stages and should be completed by August.
- The final figures showed that most departments had stayed within budget.
- That's my final offer - you can take it or leave it.
- The runners are now on their final lap of the track.
- It's up to the manager to make the final decision.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
finalnounuk /ˈfaɪ.nəl/ us /ˈfaɪ.nəl/
final noun (COMPETITION)
- Germany are playing against Brazil in the cup final tonight.
- Arsenal lost the second game, but got through to the final on aggregate.
- Saturday's 2-0 defeat dashed their hopes of reaching the final.
- Montgomery drew level with Greene in the 100 metres final, but never passed him.
- Who won the men's finals in the tennis?
final noun (EXAM)