the final years
in the final analysis
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
final noun (COMPETITION)
Last year we got through to the final.
the finals [ plural ]
- Germany are playing against Brazil in the cup final tonight.
- Arsenal lost the second game, but got through to the final on aggregate.
- Saturday's 2-0 defeat dashed their hopes of reaching the final.
- Montgomery drew level with Greene in the 100 metres final, but never passed him.
- Who won the men's finals in the tennis?
final noun (EXAM)
finals [ plural ] UK