fitverbuk /fɪt/ us /fɪt/ -tt-
fit verb (CORRECT SIZE)
fit verb (BE SUITABLE)
fit verb (PUT IN POSITION)
fitadjectiveuk /fɪt/ us /fɪt/ fitter, fittest
fit adjective (HEALTHY)
- He's jogging round the park every morning in an effort to get fit for the football season.
- At 73, she's still fighting fit, walking five miles a day.
- Her hearing is going, but otherwise she's remarkably fit for a 95-year-old.
- "What do you do to keep fit?" "I jog and go swimming."
- Most exercise classes start gently, lulling you into thinking that you're fit.
fit adjective (SUITABLE)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
fit adjective (ATTRACTIVE)
fitnounuk /fɪt/ us /fɪt/
fit noun (ILLNESS)
fit noun (SHORT PERIOD)
fit noun (CORRECT SIZE)