— phrasal verb with fit uk /fɪt/ us /fɪt/ verb -tt-
- She says that she doesn't fit in at her new school.
- She's exactly the type of person we need in our department - she should fit in perfectly.
- It became clear very quickly that the new assistant wasn't going to fit in.
- I tried so hard to fit in, but the other staff there were reluctant to accept me.
- Being the only father at the mothers-and-toddlers group, he struggled to fit in at first.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: