fluenoun [ C ]uk /fluː/ us /fluː/
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
Examples from literature
- Beneath it were pipes or flues connected with other pipes which ran beneath the whole house.
- Instead of a single common flue, they advocate separate ones for each fireplace.
- The chimney flue must have an enormous supply of air, and it simply draws it from the most easily accessible places.
- The flues or chimneys are in the sides of the furnace.
- The smoke and flame pass among the tubes up through flues.