formationnounuk /fɔːˈmeɪ.ʃən/ us /fɔːrˈmeɪ.ʃən/
- His decision to change the team's formation for the final match was a masterstroke.
- One motorbike peeled away from the formation and circled round behind the rest.
- He played a seminal role in the formation of the association.
- The manager had been experimenting with different formations.
- Coral is a limestone formation formed in the sea by millions of tiny animals.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: