formeradjective [before noun]uk /ˈfɔː.mər/ us /ˈfɔːr.mɚ/
- We need a reference from your former employer.
- Australia and New Zealand are former British colonies.
- A large majority of the population is demanding the restoration of the former government.
- She stiffened when her former husband walked into the room.
- He's a former world heavyweight boxing champion.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
formernoun [S]uk /ˈfɔː.mər/ us /ˈfɔːr.mɚ/
- I agree with the latter point, but not with the former.
- Of the two proposals, they accepted the former.
- Of the two options, we've gone for the former.
- The former was rejected in favour of the latter.
- The heavyweight contest between Smith and Walker was decided when the former was knocked out in the second round.