forwardnessnoun [ U ]uk /ˈfɔː.wəd.nəs/ us /ˈfɔːr.wɚd.nəs/ disapproving
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
Examples from literature
- Hence she has been praised by some for her courage, and blamed by others for her forwardness.
- Such indeed is the force of prejudice, that what was called spirit and wit in him, was cruelly repressed as forwardness in me.
- Suddenly meeting The clear eyes, he smiled, and then shrank inwardly at his forwardness.
- They showed neither forwardness nor timidity, but greeted each other and their host with grown-up dignity and formality.
- Yet there's nothing of forwardness, nothing of impertinence.