She gets frightened when he shouts at her.
Are you frightened of spiders?
I was frightened (that) you would fall.
- She was so frightened that she could not fix her thoughts on anything.
- The refugees were a pathetic sight - starving, frightened and cold.
- Don't be frightened, just give the horse a stroke.
- The boy threw a frightened look in the direction of the house.
- When you got lost in the forest you must have been very frightened.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: