futurenounuk /ˈfjuː.tʃər/ us /ˈfjuː.tʃɚ/
future noun (TIME TO COME)
- a feather in your cap idiom
- a narrow squeak idiom
- a roaring success idiom
- every dog has its day idiom
- have sth under your belt idiom
- perform/work miracles/a miracle idiom
- quantum leap
- success story
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
future noun (MONEY)
futureadjective [before noun]uk /ˈfjuː.tʃər/ us /ˈfjuː.tʃɚ/
- Over the year we have had several debates about future policy.
- He detailed the future president's extracurricular activities while governor.
- She has been tipped as a future member of the Welsh Assembly.
- Speculation about his future plans is rife.
- Her technique became a standard against which all future methods were compared.