gamenounuk /ɡeɪm/ us /ɡeɪm/
game noun (FUN ACTIVITY/SPORT)
- After the game, the players were tired and demoralized.
- We need two dice to play the game.
- A painful injury forced her to withdraw from the game.
- At the end of the game, there was a surge of fans onto the field.
- Your jigsaw puzzles and games are all mixed up together in that box. Shall we sort them out?
game noun (ACTIVITY)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
game noun (ANIMALS)
gameadjectiveuk /ɡeɪm/ us /ɡeɪm/