gapnounuk us /ɡæp/
gap noun (HOLE)
gap noun (DIFFERENCE)
- The government's change of policy is intended to reduce the gap between the haves and have-nots in our society.
- We must strive to narrow the gap between rich and poor.
- There exists nowadays a yawning gap between fashion and style.
- We must bridge the gap between labour and management.
- The report states that the gap between the rich and the poor has increased dramatically over the past decade.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: