gatheringnoun [ C ]uk /ˈɡæð.ər.ɪŋ/ us /ˈɡæð.ɚ.ɪŋ/
- The city is hosting a gathering of business leaders next month.
- They met at a social gathering organized by the company.
- They started as informal gatherings but they have become increasingly formalized in the last few years.
- Our next gathering will take place in London on 5 August.
- He didn't enjoy these social gatherings and would look for an excuse to leave early.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: