gayadjectiveuk /ɡeɪ/ us /ɡeɪ/
gay adjective (SEXUALITY)
- Her speech caused outrage among the gay community.
- Don't let his sister know he's gay, because he hasn't come out to his family yet.
- He claims that prejudice against homosexuals would cease overnight if all the gay stars in the country were honest about their sexuality.
- His latest film is about the experience of being persecuted for being gay.
gay adjective (HAPPY)
- (as) pleased as Punch idiom
- be as high as a kite idiom
- be dancing in the streets idiom
- be floating on air idiom
- be full of the joys of spring idiom
- be in seventh heaven idiom
- jump for joy idiom
- look/feel like a million dollars idiom
- loved up
- made up
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
gay adjective (BAD QUALITY)
- a miserable, poor, etc. excuse for sth idiom
- be an apology for sth idiom
- come/be a poor second, third, etc. idiom
- not set the world on fire idiom