generationnounuk /ˌdʒen.əˈreɪ.ʃən/ us /ˌdʒen.əˈreɪ.ʃən/
generation noun (AGE GROUP)
- She is being acclaimed as the greatest dancer of her generation.
- His is a family trade, passed down from generation to generation.
- That song was popular with people from my father's generation.
- Some diseases are transmitted from one generation to the next.
- He was probably the most prolific songwriter of his generation.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
generation noun (ENERGY)
generation noun (PRODUCT)