geniusnoun [ C or U ]uk /ˈdʒiː.ni.əs/ us /ˈdʒiː.ni.əs/ plural geniuses
Einstein was a (mathematical) genius.
evil genius literary
have a genius for sth
- The idea came to her in a flash of genius.
- Steve can solve anything - the man's a genius.
- Historians generally acknowledge her as a genius in her field.
- Although this painting clearly bears the stamp of genius, we don't know who painted it.
- Using a sailing ship as the company badge was a touch of genius.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: