get over sth/sb
— phrasal verb with get uk /ɡet/ us /ɡet/ verb present participle getting, past tense got, past participle got or US usually gotten
- She's only just getting over the death of her husband.
- He is still getting over the shock of being made redundant.
- It will take him a long time to get over the operation.
- You will get over the illness more quickly if you relax.
- She never completely got over the loss of her first child.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: