give sth away
— phrasal verb with give uk /ɡɪv/ us /ɡɪv/ verb gave, given
Sinónimos: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
- The smoke from the fire gave their position away to the enemy.
- He had inadvertently given away details of the bid to a rival firm.
- The venue for their wedding is supposed to be a secret, so try not to give it away.
- The company goes to great lengths not to give away details of their secret recipe.
- The letter is supposed to be anonymous, but the handwriting gives it away.