We were glad about her success.
I'm glad (that) you came.
I'd be (only too) glad to help you.
- I'm really glad she got the job.
- I'll be glad to get these exams over with.
- I'm so glad I don't have to give that speech.
- I'm so glad to see you!
- I'll be so glad when this project is finished.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
- (as) pleased as Punch idiom
- be as high as a kite idiom
- be dancing in the streets idiom
- be floating on air idiom
- be full of the joys of spring idiom
- be in seventh heaven idiom
- jump for joy idiom
- look/feel like a million dollars idiom
- loved up
- made up
noun [ U ] uk /ˈɡlæd.nəs/ us /ˈɡlæd.nəs/