glamournoun [U]UK US glamor uk /ˈɡlæm.ər/ us /ˈɡlæm.ɚ/
- Compared to the extravagance and glamour of last winter's clothes, this season's collection look simple, almost workaday.
- Modern luxury ships are a pale imitation of the glamour and style of the early ocean liners.
- The party's electoral message may be obscured by the glitz and glamour of its presentation.
- He was drawn to the metropolitan glamour and excitement of Paris.
- Some people are attracted by the glamour of working in television.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: